Technology and vendor-neutral, CompTIA certifications are widely considered to be the foundation of any IT career.
From entry-level IT jobs such as technical support specialist or help-desk technician to cybersecurity analyst and advanced security practitioner – we’ve got it covered. Our live CompTIA Practice Labs and Exam Preps mirror the content and exam objectives of CompTIA’s courseware and certifications, all backed up by comprehensive user-guides to smooth the transition from beginner to competent practitioner.
And we don’t restrict our Practice Lab Environment to the signature CompTIA A+, Network+ or Security+ certifications. Our Practice Labs and Exam Preps also cover Server+, CySA, CASP+, Cloud+, Linux+ and IT Fundamentals, allowing users to both refine and extend their practical CompTIA skills.
So, if you’re looking for a solution which builds on theoretical learning by providing a live, hands-on CompTIA experience – you’re in just the right place.
Our CompTIA Practice Lab and Exam Prep titles include:
- 220-1002: CompTIA A+ – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
- A-Plus: A+ Essentials and Practical – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
- CAS-003: CompTIA CASP+ – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
- CS0-001: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) – Practice Lab.
- CV0-002: CompTIA Cloud+ – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
- FC0-U61: CompTIA IT Fundamentals – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
- N10-007: CompTIA Network+ – Practice Lab.
- SK0-004: CompTIA Server+ – Practice Lab. SK0-003 is also available.
- SY0-501: CompTIA Security+ – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
- XK0-004: Linux+ – Practice Lab and Exam Prep.
Whenever CompTIA retires certifications, we keep the associated Practice Labs and Exam Preps active for customers still requiring access to those titles. To view all current and retired CompTIA titles, browse our full library of Practice Labs and Exam Preps
The CompTIA Practice Lab environment
Our CompTIA Practice Lab Environment consists of pre-configured real CompTIA hardware, hosted in the cloud. From a web browser or integrated into a learning management system (LMS) administrative access is provided to the relevant CompTIA devices (as shown in the centre panel in the image below). This provides users with complete control to implement their own configurations and test the impact of those changes.
Alternatively, accompanying lab guides are available to step users through multiple exercises and tasks – all aligned to the associated CompTIA exam path.